Wednesday 25 November 2009

WIP The christmas presents...

are in he work:



this vest is for my 3 month old nephew.  And beleive it or not, this vest was knitted with the 12 month sizing.  He is BIG.  REALLY BIG.  I am actually hoping that it will still fit on Christmas!!

 



This is the Milo vest, a pattern I found on Ravelry.  And after seeing what the talented Kyrie did with this pattern, it sold me.

It was a good opportunity to give a first try to cables.  I liked it actually.  I surely will try this again.  But this was the perfect project to try, since the pattern was on a small scale.

Of course, this thing need BLOCKING as you can see.

Today, we have been working on on advent calendar... I need to go and get some furniture to finish the project before the weekend.

Have a great WIP wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment