Thursday 3 May 2012

Not on vacation...but almost!

Hello all.

As you can see, it has been awfully quiet around here lately.  No, we are not on vacation, although I can feel this coming very soon.  On the contrary, I am trying to close this semester.  Only one day of teaching, and then loads of corrections, and then, that will be it.  I'll be off for 3 MONTHS!  Woohoo.

So please accept my apologies for another week or 2 of being really quiet, and then I'll have SO many things to talk about.  BIG chances coming ahead for us as a family, I just cannot wait to get back :)




2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to read more of your posts. And I'm a bit intrigued too. Well, we'll have to wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change can be a wonderful thing. I cannot wait to hear your plans. Thinking of you, best wishes always.

    ReplyDelete