Tuesday 23 February 2010

Material in the works...

I have a few things on my working table (that along with everything else...)

The first material I have completed is for my son: Number and counters. He loves it, but he is just above this, so I need to work other things for him...



I used blue dots from a game we had here, and I bought number chipboards at my local art store (scrapboking aisle) I bought some red paint, and painted the chips. Voilà. That was an easy one.

And this is what is in the work:

Sandpaper numbers (the green squares), sandpaper letters (needs paint...), spindle box (2) sandpaper tablets for DD, and red and blue rods for DS. I should be able to complete all this this weekend. Can wait to add this to our cuurent material, and add that activities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment