Thursday 6 January 2011

New beginnings

Well, first off, from my family to yours, merry belate Christmas, and happy (belate) new year!





May this year be a one filled with love, happiness and joy (and can I add for my own self sleep? - thanks to this little bundle of love...:)



We have been very busy during the holiday season, and so I decided to really focus on my family during this time.



Transitions and special occasions are always a little hard on my oldest son, and in those times, he always requires more mama time ;) (bless him!)

When I was a kid, I used to really love Christmas, but not so much new year's. I never really quite understood why, probably because there wasn't as many traditions attached to it compared to our Christmas celebrations. But in the last few years, I have started to appreciate more this day, as I see it with new eyes. We still don't have many traditions attached to it, but I now see it as a new beginning, a fresh and clean slate for the upcoming year. A time to pause and congratulate myself for the good things, and ponder over the not-so-good ones. And this year, this cleansing process, this assesment of 2010 was necessary. I really want to make (again) some more changes around here, I am ready to go onto another level of personal growth. I needed to really take the time to analyse what changes I want to establish which one to priorize and how to make all this happen.

2010 has been a year of research. A year of learning: new things, new philosophies, and also learning about me, my family and about llife in general.

2011 will be a year of appliying this, of making it happen, making the changes I am longing for. And I am excited. SO many possibilities seems available to me, it feels great.

So what is in store for me (us) this year?

Returning to work part time in september after having spent a whole year with my last born son (my last year of the kind sadly :( )

and maybe officially homeschooling my then-6-year-old son, whom I am doubting more then ever will start school at our local public school

Dealing with 3 soon to me mobile kids...that should by itself be a challenge!

and implementing those changes that I feel my family is ready for. Going to another level of APing, of sustainability, to keep on working with my oldest son (more about that in another post), continuying on making our house our home, changing our ways of doing of speaking of thinking in so many situations.

So it should be an exciting year. I hope you'll stay along to share all of this with me!



goodbye 2010, hello 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment